our Belgian shelves are full now!
- La Blonde (maybe the first belgian beer brewed with american hops) Alc. 7%Vol.
- La Estivale (a bit bitter and very fresh with citrus notes) Alc. 5,2% Vol.
- La Holy Hop Circus (light beer with a Mosaic dry-hopping) Alc. 4,6% Vol.
- la Triple (their beer ambassador) Alc. 8,4% Vol.
- La Brune (initially the brewer didn’t like it, but with some modification now it is one of his favourite. Dry and robust) Alc. 6,5% Vol.
We know many of you already tasted them and if you want they are here waiting for you.